Wedding Planning Questions
When you are thinking to start planning your wedding, there are lots of problems running in your head. You want a wonderful wedding, a special love celebration but also you want that your wedding be a unique one. Find out that little spicy details offer that unique carriage to your wedding. For having a unique day, you should not miss a trick. It sounds quite hard and complicated, no? But, if you’ll organize all the important things and all the “tricks” in your head, you can stay calm because your dream will get accomplished.
My piece of advice for all brides-to-be it’s to write on a piece of paper a series of questions regarding the wedding planning. Get interested about the answers and be sure you’ll have a divine celebration of your love story. In this article, I’d like to share with you the most important and common wedding planning questions. Of course, I didn’t forget about answers too. I’ve pick the answers from the most famous wedding planners and event agencies.
-Ten common important wedding planning questions
1. How long before I begin to plan my wedding? Answer: The preparations for the wedding usually begin a year earlier. The first step is to set the wedding date considering the religious calendar and other details of that, like some personal motives you’d like to cater for. For example, you might want to set your wedding day on a specific date important to you (the day that you meet with your future husband, or your birthday’s, on Valentine’s Day etc.).
2. How long before I book the restaurant?
Answer: The more time before. There were few who were forced to postpone their wedding because they have not found a location. So, once you decided, you need to make first walk to the restaurant. Or, it might be better to say the first road because it is advisable to visit several locations to compare prices and you decide that you like more! Reserve the restaurant at least six months before (even a year best to sleep peacefully!).
3. How long before I speak with a religious officiates and plan my wedding in church?
Answer: Approximately 6-8 months before the church is planning. Try to choose a restaurant near the church somehow if you want to leave the church directly to restaurant guests.
4. How long before I plan my civil marriage?
Answer: The marital status is much easy because isn’t so much of “crowding.” It is enough to make an appointment 1-2 months before the wedding.
5. How long before I must send the invitations?
Answer: The invitations are sent approximately two months before the event itself, but it’s nice to be provident and buy them at least three months before. You never know where misfortune salt, therefore take into account any unforeseen problems and reserve time to resolve them. If all goes as planned, then you have more time to send them!11